11th November 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ratan Tata scholarship while doing 3rd year MBBS?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am studying MBBS third year. Can I get Ratan Tata scholarship now? If so, what is the procedure to apply? Am I eligible to do now or not? Can you please give me the complete information on the same soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Only the candidates of Mumbai are eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply in Ratan Tata Trust scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student?
  4. Am I eligible to get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 71.27% in MBBS 2nd year pursuing from Deemed college?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. How to get Ratan TATA Trust Scholarship for MBBS course? How much amount can I get annually?
  7. When the application form of Ratan Tata Scholarship will be released?
  8. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 70.75% in B.Pharmacy?
  10. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 74% in B.Sc(Nursing)?
  11. Am I eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship after scoring 74.5% in 1st MBBS MUHS exam?
  12. Percentage required in B.Pharmacy to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship?
  13. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Ratan Tata Scholarship for BDS 1st year student who has secured 98% in 12th?
  15. Can I get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 74% in 1st year of M.Pharma?
  16. Can I get Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 73.83% in B.Pharmacy being a M.Pharmacy 1st year candidate?
  17. Am I eligible for Ratan Tatas scholarship to study MBBS after scoring 93.3% marks in secondary education?
  18. Can I apply for Ratan Tata Trust after scoring 73.89% in 2nd year B.Pharma?
27th November 2016, 03:04 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ratan Tata scholarship while doing 3rd year MBBS?

You can get Scholarship anytime and in any year during your graduation period. if you missed to apply for the scholarship in your first as well as second year of MBBS program, You have time to apply for third year as well as fourth year program.

Procedure to apply for the scholarship is mentioned below:

1, You have to get the document from your college that you are under the scholarship scheme. Like you have to show that
you belongs to underprivileged class or you have some disabilities.

2. Once, after these documentation has been done. You can send this to your local government body for the loan
sanctioning.

Yes, already i said, you are eligible to do it now and then also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?