13th July 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for B.Sc 2nd year student

Sir, my name is Neha Sharma. I知 student of B.Sc. 2nd year Sir I知 belong a poor family. I want to apply for inspire scholarship. My 12th percentage is 86.4%. Can I get any scholarship? Please Sir, tell me about this. I will very thankful to you. Please.

14th July 2017, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship for B.Sc 2nd year student

Sir, my name is Pratiksha zalate. I am student of B.Sc. 2nd year Sir I%u2019m belong a poor family. I want to apply for inspire scholarship.I have got First class with distinction i.e.79% in FYBSc. Can I get any scholarship? Please Sir, tell me about this. I will very thankful to you. Please!
15th July 2017, 03:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my name is Neha Sharma. I知 student of B.Sc. 2nd year Sir I知 belong a poor family. I want to apply for inspire scholarship. My 12th percentage is 86.4%. Can I get any scholarship? Please Sir, tell me about this. I will very thankful to you. Please.

BSc second year students can apply for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarships. Gaurav Foundation Scholarships are offered to Indian students. It is offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Students in the age group of 17 years to 35 years are eligible to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Applicant must have scored at least 60% marks in all examinations. Those students who are studying in the second year of the graduation can also apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here
1st October 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am studying bsc 3rd semester,2nd year , and I have scored 65% in bsc 1st semester with passing all subjects, and I have scored 61% in 2nd semester with having 2 backlog subjects in 2nd semester, can I apply for any scholarship like vidyasarathi scholarship? Plz tell me
1st July 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am 2nd year bsc student, I didn't get central sector scholarship please help me
6th September 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am 2nd year bsc.student I didn't get any scholarship. I want scholarship for my studies because I am financially back ground is poor.so please let me know their is any scholarship please help
18th July 2020, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can a second year BSC nursing student can apply for scholarship ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?