16th November 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

List of foreign universities which offers MBBS under total expenses of 7 lacs?

hello
please tell me which all universities
in foreign which can give me mbbs
but minimum 7 lacks rs expenses to any forein country
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offers MBBS to International Students?
  2. Want to know about various MBA entrance exams -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?
  4. Universities in UK for MS for Indian student having budget of 20 lacs?
  5. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?
  6. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  7. Fee structure for M.Phil in Management?
  8. What is the duration and fees of the course? Eligibility of the course?
  9. How much will be the fee structure to do Pilot course?
  10. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  11. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  12. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  13. What are the MBBS degree courses offered by Russian and Chinese colleges?
  14. Is MCAT conducted for pursuing MBBS in foreign universities?
  15. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  16. Expected loan amount for MBBS course which costs 20 Lacs?
  17. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution?
  18. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
25th November 2014, 11:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of foreign universities which offers MBBS under total expenses of 7 lacs?

I am extremely sorry to state that there are no foreign universities which are good and recognized by MCI where the total expense of MBBS course is below 7 lakhs. Most of the countries averages about 2-4 lakhs per annum study cost, so together with living cost it will be more than 10 lakhs. Some countries like Germany where the cost of education is almost free, the living cost is very high. It will be more than 10 lakhs. Hence there are no foreign universities which offer MBBS under expense of 7 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?