7th December 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for a private candidate student to get scholarship while doing 10th or 12th?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. Can a private candidate student doing 10th or 12th get the scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship if secured 94.8% in 12th and pursuing MBBS 2nd year in a Private College being an OC candidate?
  2. Procedure to get scholarship for 12th student who has secured 88% in 10th?
  3. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  4. How to get abdul kalam scholarship if I have scored 92% in 10th and 87% in 12th?
  5. Is there any scholarship available for 10th West Bengal Board student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th MP Board exam?
  7. Procedure to apply in any scholarship for a candidate who has secured 94.60% in 10th?
  8. Procedure to get APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 92.91% in 10th and 87.54% in 12th?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
  10. What is procedure to get scholarship after passing 10th with 88%?
  11. Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  13. Procedure to get scholarship to study MBBS at private college?
  14. Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?
  15. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  16. Need details of Scholarship for MP Board student?
  17. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th Board exam? Procedure to apply?
  18. Need information regarding scholarship for 10th students with 10 CGPA? -- [Most Discussed]

6th April 2018, 04:56 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for a private candidate student to get scholarship while doing 10th or 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. Can a private candidate student doing 10th or 12th get the scholarship?

It is very difficult to get any scholarship while studying 10th or 12th through private mode. Students who are studying in the regular full time mode only eligible for scholarships offered by government organizations / institutions. If the student joins degree in regular mode, then he/she can apply for scholarships. Most of the scholarships are offered to students, who are studying full time courses, on the basis of merit and family income. Therefore, being a private student it is very difficult to get any scholarship.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?