14th October 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Processing time under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank?

What time it will take to process the Education Loan in Dena Bank? I am planning to apply an Education Loan in Dena Bank. Kindly tell me the processing time.

15th October 2016, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Processing time under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank?

The processing time for Education loan taken in Dena Bank will be around 7 working days. It may vary slightly more or less some times to sanction the loan. For quick processing of an education loan in Dena Bank, you need to submit all the required documents asked by bank as soon as possible along with application form. The bank will verify your details and documents and process your loan for sanction within 7-10 working days.
15th October 2016, 10:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The processing time for Education loan in Dena Bank is nearly 1-2 weeks. The processing charges for Education loan in Dena Bank is Rs. 1000/-.

To be eligible to apply for an Education loan in Dena Bank, you should have secured admission in higher education course in a Government recognised institution.
15th October 2016, 11:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The processing time depends on various factors. So the exact time which can be taken by the bank cannot be stated accurately. However, with the advent of technology and internet banking, the processing is very fast nowadays and loan gets sanctioned easily. If you complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank and furnish all necessary documents to the bank ,then your education loan request will be sanctioned within 10 days. Otherwise it may take upto 15-20 days to get the loan passed and sanctioned.
16th October 2016, 12:23 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

After launch of Vidya Lakshmi portal, an online portal for application to different banks for education loan, time taken to sanction education has reduced a lot. Now different banks sanction loan within time period of one month from date of receiving application.

You can expect your education loan to be sanctioned within one month if there is no discrepancy in application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?