19th July 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

With a rank of 2200 in GPAT can I get a scholarship?

I have secured 2200 rank in gpat 2015 . So what I want to know from you is that Will i get scholarship and how much ?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 1600 rank in GPAT?
  2. Colleges offering good course and scholarship for M.Pharm in Andhra Pradesh having secured a GPAT rank of 3500?
  3. Which are the M.Pharma colleges available for 6357 rank holder in GPAT?
  4. Detailed procedure for GPAT scholarship? What is the last date of application form for GPAT scholarship?
  5. Chances of getting admission in top universities of India with scholarship for M.Pharma if secured 3813 rank in GPAT?
  6. Where to get GPAT scholarship form when doing M.Pharm 1st year?
  7. Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it?
  8. In which college can I get CS after scoring 38800 general rank and 2200 SC rank?
  9. Am I eligible to get the scholarship when I have cleared GPAT but joined M.Pharma as non-GPAT candidate?
  10. Can I get scholarship if qualified in GPAT but haven't got admission in M.Pharma?
  11. Will I get scholarship of 1st semester after qualifying for GPAT?
  12. How much amount I will get in scholarship after qualifying GPAT?
  13. What college can I get after scoring 51000 in AIEEE and 2200 state rank in Haryana?
  14. Procedure to apply for GPAT AICTE Stipend/Scholarship?
  15. Can I get Scholarship or Education Loan on low interest for admission in M.Pharm. without qualifying GPAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarship through sponsored category for GPAT qualifies candidate?
  17. Which colleges and which subjects I can get with a rank of 645 in NIPER and with a rank of 1302 in GPAT?
  18. Which Government college I can get admission with a rank of 6550 in AIEEE and a state rank of 2200 in Bihar?
20th July 2015, 07:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With a rank of 2200 in GPAT can I get a scholarship?

Yes, you can avail scholarship to pursue higher studies.

Graduate pharmacy aptitude test (GPAT) is an post graduate entrance examination. The candidate who has qualified GPAT is eligible to avail AICTE scholarship.

The candidate has to secured admission in any of the pharmacy program in a recognized college are eligible to avail this scholarship and he/ she must secured seat through counselling process only.

To apply for this go to http://www.aicte-india.org/generalInstructions.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?