11th May 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Required documents for taking bank loan for B.Tech civil Engineering?

Which documents are required for taking loan for b.tech civil engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. How to take educational loan after taking admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  4. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  6. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  7. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  8. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How to proceed to any good bank for Education Loan?
  9. What should I do to pay the fees of the colleges that come under CAT and MAT?
  10. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  11. Education loan procedure and required documents for getting admission for B.Tech in a private Engineering college?
  12. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  13. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  14. Process of education loan for pursuing Civil engineering?
  15. Whether Bank provides Loan to study B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  16. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  17. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
11th May 2015, 10:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required documents for taking bank loan for B.Tech civil Engineering?

List of Documents required to apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering :

1.SSC Marks sheet

2.Intermediate Marks Sheet

3.Caste Certificate

4.Income Certificate

5.Aadhar Card

6.Provisional Marks sheet

7.Surety ( Any person who are a government employee)

8.Fee structure for College course

9.Proof of Admission

10.PAN Card if it is there

11.Education form Application loan.

These are the Certificates/documents required for B.Tech students to apply for Education Loan.
11th May 2015, 11:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required documents for taking bank loan for B.Tech civil Engineering?

The documents required for obtaining a bank educational are as follows:

1. College admission letter including academic fee
2. Attested photocopies of marks sheets/ certificates of previous academic.
3. Attested photocopy of date of birth certificates.
4. Latest 6 months bank statement.
5. Photocopy of passport/ visa in case of studies in abroad.
6. Attested photocopy of address/ ID proof.
7. Details of collateral security.
12th May 2015, 01:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The documents which are required for taking education loan from bank are :-

- Your previous academic certificates (marksheets).
- Admission letter and rank card (if any).
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Income tax certificate and house tax certificate if having house.
- Proof of any insurance or NSC if any.
- Property papers in case of mortgage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?