26th June 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship and admission for genetic engineering in SRM university?

I am from Nepal and I want to study genetic engineering in SRM university. What should I do to get admitted? What are the structures of fee? What are the scholarship scheme available and how can we apply for that? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Genetic engineering at SRM University?
  2. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  3. What is the criteria for getting scholarship to study Genetic Engineering?
  4. Is Maths subject required to do the Genetic engineering course?
  5. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship in SRM University after scoring 960 in IPE?
  6. Is there any scholarship or entrance exam for Genetic engineering?
  7. How to get scholarship in genetic engineering being a Nepali students?
  8. From where to get scholarship to study Genetic Engineering? Eligibility criteria for getting the scholarship?
  9. Which entrance exam to give for admission in genetic engineering after 12th?
  10. How is it possible to study Genetic Engineering in Ahmedabad?
  11. Which branches are offered to me? I have scored 13363 rank in SRMEE
  12. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  14. Possibility to get a scholarship to study M.Tech in VIT or SRM?
  15. Can I get admission into SRM University after scoring 1942 rank in SRM entrance? What are the choices available for me with this rank?
  16. How can I do masters in computer science in USA with scholarship?
  17. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  18. Can I join in Genetic Engineering course after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? How to get scholarship for this course?
25th September 2022, 12:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship and admission for genetic engineering in SRM university?

SRM scholarship is awarded based on academic achievements , sports and cultural excellence.
Merit scholarship is also available for economically challenged and differently able students .
The college offers , fee waiver schemes , teaching and research assistance to meritorious and deserving students.

SRMJEEE is a entrance exam conducted by college once a year to provide admission to B.tech program.
Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?