20th May 2017, 02:14 PM
Sonika phogat

Is there any scholarship or entrance exam for Genetic engineering?

I have done my BDS from India and I want to pursue my further studies in genetic research field..is there any scholarship exam that I can give for the course with the same mentioned graduation or is there any entrance exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  2. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th?
  3. What is the criteria for getting scholarship to study Genetic Engineering?
  4. Can I a Nepali student studying in India get a scholarship by appearing in entrance exam?
  5. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  6. How is it possible to study Genetic Engineering in Ahmedabad?
  7. Which entrance exam is conducted for admission in Genetic Engineering? How can I apply for the exam?
  8. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get scholarship in genetic engineering being a Nepali students?
  10. From where to get scholarship to study Genetic Engineering? Eligibility criteria for getting the scholarship?
  11. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  12. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  13. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  14. Various entrance tests for admission in Genetic Engineering?
  15. Can I a Nepali student studying in India get any type of scholarship by appearing in exam?
  16. For genetic engineering which entrance exam should I appear between CET and AIEEE? Which institute is there in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering
  17. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  18. Can I join in Genetic Engineering course after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? How to get scholarship for this course?
17th May 2018, 10:27 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship or entrance exam for Genetic engineering?

Scholarships Exams:
No, there is no such national level scholarships for pursuing Genetics Engineering or Genetics. Certain number of scholarships will be provided to top students of the concerned course from the respective institute or university based on his/her performance in the year.

Entrance Exams:
In order to get admission in Genetics Research Field courses like Ph.D, you have to complete the M.Sc in Genetics first. Usually, the minimum qualification required to pursue M.Sc in Genetics is a B.Sc qualification in Botany, Zoology , Biotechnology etc. , MBBS , BDS. Though, the eligibility is totally dependent in the respective universities because some of universities are not giving M.Sc in Genetics course to BDS degree holders.
17th October 2022, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scholarship or entrance exam for Genetic engineering?

How can I do masters in genetic engineering in usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?