27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship available for a M.Sc(Chemistry) student of IIT-Kanpur?

Respected Sir,
I am studying M.Sc in Chemistry from IIT-Kanpur.
I would like to know can I apply for
some scholarship for my studies?
Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  2. Eligibility and procedure of filling up the INSPIRE scholarship form?
  3. How to do internship training in IIT Kanpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from MPEC Kanpur
  4. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  5. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. In which government colleges can I get after scoring 23 marks in GATE and 271 score?
  7. How may I get information about IACT program from IIT KANPUR? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available after completion of this?
  8. How to do industrial training in IIT Kanpur? I am a 2nd year student for private college
  9. When are the results of BHEL ET's thorough GATE?
  10. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  11. Procedure to apply for scholarship in IIT for M.Tech student? How much amount is given in scholarship?
  12. How may I get acknowledgement of my IIT-JEE application form? I have sent my application form to IIT Kanpur but as per web site suggested in the forum, the application still not reached to IIT Kanpur office
  13. Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same
  15. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?
  16. How may I get details about my application form? I've not received any acknowledgement yet and my Application No. C12139367 sent to IIT-Jee Kanpur which says it is not scrutinized
  17. Where can I do internship in Bioinformatics? I am a 3rd year UG student in Biology Sciences and Bio-engineering in IIT Kanpur
  18. How many GATE colleges are there in India?

28th May 2015, 05:23 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarship available for a M.Sc(Chemistry) student of IIT-Kanpur?

Yes, you can apply for Merit-Cum-mean scholarship for the undergraduate students. This is a Merit based scholarship, hence the recipient must maintain a minimum of 6.5 CPI. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue Technical and professional courses. To apply for the scholarship the parents income should be less than 6.0 Lakhs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?