28th November 2012, 10:05 AM
Mohd. Anas Payam

How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same

Sir,
I want to do summer traning in iit kanpur.what the procedure,please give me full information summer traning in iit kanpur,my branch ELECTRONICS

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur
  2. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same
  3. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?
  4. Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur?
  5. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  6. Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Training in IT-Kanpur for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. Summer training in vlsi in iit kanpur: Registration Procedure, Fee, Dates?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
  9. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  10. How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?
  11. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to apply for IIT Summer Training?
  13. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Kanpur being a B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  14. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  15. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  16. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  18. Companies for summer training in Kanpur for a student of PGDM?
9th January 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same

Sir,
I want to do summer traning in iit kanpur.what the procedure,please give me full information summer traning in iit kanpur,my branch m.tech 1st year wirless communication &network.
8th February 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same

[QUOT=dolly meghwani]Sir,
I want to do summer traning in iit kanpur.what the procedure,please give me full information summer traning in iit kanpur,my branch civil eingeering.
17th February 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i wanted to ask about the procedure if i want to do summer trining in iit kanpur in biotechnology.
14th March 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

hello! i want to do summer training in iit kanpur so i wana precedure to join dis. i am student of btech(ce) 2nd year.
14th March 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

hello! i want to do summer training in iit kanpur. so i wana knw wats the procedure to join same. i am student of btech(CE) 2nd year.
11th December 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I belong to simple colleage How can I apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur in CSE
10th February 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Would you please tell me the procedure for applying in 'SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - 2014' in IIT, Kanpur? I'm B.Tech. (2nd year) student in Mechanical Engineering at VIT, Vellore.
10th March 2014, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to do summer training in iit kanpur. what the proceudre, give me full information summer training in iit kanpur. my brnch is MCA 2year.
3rd April 2014, 12:38 PM
mukund soni

Smile How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same

Sir,
I want to do summer traning in iit kanpur.what the procedure,please give me full information summer traning in iit kanpur,my branch ELECTRONICS[/QUOTE]
11th April 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i want to do summer training in iit kanpur,plz give me full information for summer training in iit kanpur,my branch is c.s.e.(3rd)
22nd April 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year B-Tech student,CSE. I want to undergo summer training at IIT Kanpur, What is the procedure. Sir,Pl, guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?