28th October 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship available for the student studying B.Pharmacy under sports quota?

Sir, I have got admission in B.Pharmacy course under sports quota (Kabaddi Player). Please tell me which are the scholarship available for me during the course?

9th November 2017, 05:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship available for the student studying B.Pharmacy under sports quota?

Scholarships are available on state level for professional courses for every student. All you have to do is, apply for it with the help of an income certificate. Only those who are financially weak will be eligible for it.

You can even apply for MHRD scholarship, which is available for undergraduate students, who are studying any science and technology course.
10th November 2017, 11:18 PM
Onlyforme

Default Re: Scholarship available for the student studying B.Pharmacy under sports quota?

Yes, scholarships are available for every poor and bonafide student. To get these scholarships you will have to apply for it with the help of your parents income certificate. You can even apply for MHRD scholarship, which is generally provided to under graduate students who are studying in science and technology courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?