6th December 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any rule for SNQ quota students that they are not eligible for applying scholarship?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student in VTU. I appeared in SNQ quota and I'm ST category but, in our institute we were not provided any kind of scholarship. Please tell me, is there any rule for SNQ quota students that they are not eligible for applying scholarship? If not why hell is selected in snq quota. Answer me Sir.

Related Questions:
28th December 2017, 04:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any rule for SNQ quota students that they are not eligible for applying scholarship?

Various universities have some rules and regulations and you can't do much, if they are not providing you the scholarships. If you belong to ST category, then should have used it while applying.

If you have taken admission in a different quota because of any benefit, then you should have looked into this scholarship issue too.
10th July 2018, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any rule for SNQ quota students that they are not eligible for applying scholarship?

Sir i am also belonging to snq quota but why is the scholarship not given to me .if my building or university fee more then my father anual income .I have many things required for studies but we can't effort it .in last year I have got only 9000 instead of 45000 .how much difference, sir you must think that we need more scholarship or not.
26th September 2021, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

For snq quota father income is required or student income certificate is required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?