1st August 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for B.Ed course for BPL group and OBC student?

Is it possible for me to get scholarship for B.Ed ?

I am under the BPL group, and also I am an OBC student.

My father is a fisherman.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Ph.D Scholarship for OBC and less income group category student?
  2. How can I get money for higher studies through scholarships?
  3. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  4. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  5. Scholarship for past 2 financial years to study engineering for OBC candidates?
  6. Maharashtra OBC are eligible for scholarship?
  7. Does OBC caste student gets scholarship for BSW course?
  8. Whether I will get the Scholarship if filled form through EBC quota rather OBC quota?
  9. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  10. Which all communities belong to OBC-NCL? Eligibility for OBC-NCL reservation in IIT examination? Scholarship or loan for such student? -- [New]
  11. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  12. Is there any scholarship scheme available to candidate of OBC category in India or Abroad?
  13. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. CBSE scholarship of 2 years old scheme not received yet
  15. How to take MBBS degree after passing 12th?
  16. What is the procedure to do scholarship in Abroad? I am a student of B.Tech
  17. How to inform authority or what to do if I haven't received scholarship this year?
  18. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
14th February 2017, 11:27 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarship for B.Ed course for BPL group and OBC student?

Yes, it is possible for you to avail scholarship for B.ED. You have to apply for the scholarship during your course period after completing your course then you will not be able to apply for the same. Scholarships are for the reserved candidates and for those whose parents have very low annual income. You can apply through your college or there are several scholarships provided by the government and minority department. Apply as soon as possible if you have more then 60% in your academics and previous year.
3rd September 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I am an 0BC student reading in B.ED course. I want to get scholarship. How do i apply
26th October 2020, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Ed Second year student.I am a sc student also belonging to BPL category .is there any scholarship for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?