30th November 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship details being a 11th science student and my mother is a government private teacher?

How should I get scholarship? I am in 11th science. I have passed SSC with 76%. My mother is government primary teacher.

6th December 2017, 04:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship details being a 11th science student and my mother is a government private teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How should I get scholarship? I am in 11th science. I have passed SSC with 76%. My mother is government primary teacher.

There are many scholarships available for the 11th science students, whose mother is a government primary teacher. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Students have to contact their school or apply directly for scholarships. Candidates can find the details about the scholarships in the website given below. Some of the scholarships available for the 11th students are given below;

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

STaRT - Official Website

National Genius Search Examination - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

All India Talent Search Examination - Official Website

J M Sethia Charitable Trust - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?