26th January 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship with 80% in Class 8th?

How i get a scholarship on 82% marks in 8 class i read in queen marry lahore my father is government employee he is not in this position to pay `my anual fee and my mother is a housewife we are four sister i am a very hardworking student i shall get 90 % marks so i want to take a scholarship i deserve this thanks

16th July 2017, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship with 80% in Class 8th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How i get a scholarship on 82% marks in 8 class i read in queen marry lahore my father is government employee he is not in this position to pay `my anual fee and my mother is a housewife we are four sister i am a very hardworking student i shall get 90 % marks so i want to take a scholarship i deserve this thanks

Students after completion of 8th standard with 80% marks can apply for National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS). To avail the NMMS Scheme, students have to appear for an examination conducted by the Department of State Educational Research and Training (DSERT) and parents’ income should not exceed Rs 1.5 Lakhs per year. The NMMS Scheme is awarded to students to study in classes IX to XII in State Government, Government aided and local body schools. Rs. 6,000 per year is awarded to selected students to study through NMMS Scheme. Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Government of India is providing the NMMS Scheme. NMMSS website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?