24th September 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship scheme at LPU for engineering admission

Sir, my 12th % is 87 UP board and I have qualified in JEE mains but couldn't get any college. I want to get admission in LPU but I am financially weak. Is there any scholarship in LPU.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships for general category students of MNNIT Allahabad from Rajasthan?
  2. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ECE) in LPU? Fee expense to study B.Tech in LPU?
  3. Information about scholarships available for Higher Education?
  4. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  5. LPU is good for Engineering? Is there dress code or uniform?
  6. What is the college fee of LPU based on intermediate marks? -- [New]
  7. Can I study in LPU with scholarship if secured 97.83% in 12th?
  8. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  9. Scholarship scheme for 12th passed student from MP Board? Can I apply for Central Government scholarship scheme?
  10. Which Scholarships are provided to a 12th passed from M.P board with 90%, KVPY qualified and scored 718 rank in JEE Advanced?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Statistics) in IISER if applied for an online scholarship?
  12. Detailed information about scholarship scheme for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form?
  14. Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form?
  15. Can I apply for Scholarship Award Scheme while doing B.Tech engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get scholarship to do engineering belonging to General Category?
  17. When can I get the CBSE merit scholarship scheme for undergraduate studies?
  18. Fee structure of hotel management course in LPU? How much scholarship is given to this course? Percentage required for getting this scholarship?

25th September 2016, 11:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship scheme at LPU for engineering admission

LPU stands for Lovely Professional University. As you have mentioned above that you want to do engineering but, you are financially weak. So, you can apply for scholarship in LPU.

LPU offers scholarships to candidates who are poor and want to build up their career in engineering field. But before applying for scholarship you have to clear the entrance examination conducted by LPU which is known as "LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPU NEST).

A candidate can get scholarship upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs as per their performance in LPU NEST examination.

Eligibility criteria to appear for LPU NEST examination:

> Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

> For getting admission in B.Tech, M.Tech, Integrated B.Tech and MBA courses, one should secure 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 with physics, mathematics and english subjects.

> For B.Tech Biotechnology courses one has to secure 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 with physics, chemistry, english, mathematics or biology subjects.

> For B.Tech Chemical Engineering courses a candidate should score 60% aggerate marks in 10+2 with physics, chemistry, mathematics and english subjects.

The amount of scholarship is based on the performance in LPU NEST examination, so you should prepare and score well in the examination.

Best of luck.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?