14th April 2017, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the college fee of LPU based on intermediate marks?

What is the college fee of Lovely Professional University? What is the based on the intermediate marks? Is there any scholarship available which I can try applying for? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

15th April 2017, 08:33 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the college fee of LPU based on intermediate marks?

The college fee of Lovely Professional University based on marks in intermediate are:

1. If you have 98% marks or more in 10+2 board exam, your fees will be 14,500 per semester after availing scholarship 1.5 lac per annum.

2. If you have marks between 90% to 97.99%, fees per semester is 39,500. Scholarship of one lac per annum.

3. For 80-89.99%, fees per semester is 49,500. Scholarship is 80,000 per semester.

You can get more details about LPU and LPUNEST at Fees and Scholarship .
14th June 2017, 04:08 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: What is the college fee of LPU based on intermediate marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the college fee of Lovely Professional University? What is the based on the intermediate marks? Is there any scholarship available which I can try applying for? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
Hi... Course fee in lovely Professional University is different for different courses. Still it is reasonable. And university is offering scholarship for meritorious students. If your score is more than 70% in 12th, you are eligible for scholarship and it will be more if your score is high. You can also appear for the university level test to get more scholarship. You can visit the university website for more details.
11th July 2022, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the college fee of LPU based on intermediate marks?

Sir i got 96% in intermediate in ap so can I have join to give scholarship and how much fee with hostel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?