31st January 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of B.Tech college?

Sir i want to know fee in b.tech of your collage.
Plz inform my email
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  2. What is the fee structure of MIT Pune Engineering college for B.Tech admission?
  3. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  4. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  5. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  6. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  7. Fee structure of UPTU for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the fee structure of B.Tech IIT course?
  9. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  12. Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?
  13. Fee structure for Deccan Medical College for BC-E category? -- [New]
  14. Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?
  15. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  17. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure of IIT Btech course?
7th May 2013, 12:45 PM
harithaveluru
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of B.Tech college?

hi
in this time fee reimbursement is there na so don,t worry.with out fee reimbursement
in colleges 30,000 rs/-,3000 building fee for 4 years
thank you
7th May 2013, 12:50 PM
harithaveluru
Junior Member+

hi
in this period fee reimbursement is there na so don't worry.with out fee reimbursement college fee for 4 years is 30,000 rs/-,3000 building fee
thank you
26th May 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

what is fee stracture b.tech course now. All 4 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?