23rd February 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for BCA 1st year student in Gujarat?

Hello,
I am first year BCA student. I am studying in Amreli, Gujarat. I need scholarship for my further study in BCA. My family is not capable for providing fee expenses any more. I want to step up in IT field. And I also want to improve my family's financial condition. There is no more source seem to me for the further studies for me. I am requested to all of you please let me know about the scholarships for me in Gujarat. I am thankful to you if you can help me.

6th June 2017, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for BCA 1st year student in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am first year BCA student. I am studying in Amreli, Gujarat. I need scholarship for my further study in BCA. My family is not capable for providing fee expenses any more. I want to step up in IT field. And I also want to improve my family's financial condition. There is no more source seem to me for the further studies for me. I am requested to all of you please let me know about the scholarships for me in Gujarat. I am thankful to you if you can help me.

Scholarships available for BCA 1st year student in Gujarat are given below;

Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme – Gujarat - Website Link

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Website Link

National Scholarship Exam - Website Link

LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?