6th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for B.Tech 1st year candidate who has secured 95.7% in Intermediate?

Sir,
Which scholarship can I get as I have completed my Intermediate with 95.7%. Now I am studying B.Tech 1st year. Please let me know about various scholarships?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available for B.Tech 1st year student who has secured 83% in 12th?
  2. Am i eligible for any scholarship?
  3. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 86% in 12th and 7.46 CGPA in B.Tech 1st year?
  4. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% and 82% respectively in 1st and 2nd semester of B.Tech?
  5. Scholarships other than CSSS for an OBC B.Pharma graduate?
  6. List of scholarships for B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 81.6% in 12th?
  7. Will I get scholarship if secured 99 marks in both 1st and 2nd year of intermediate?
  8. How to go for B.Tech after scoring 93.7% in MPC in intermediate
  9. How to do B.Tech after scoring 97.2% in Intermediate exam
  10. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  11. Scholarships sponsored by Government to study M.Sc in Biochemistry for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  12. What is the age required in CPMT entrance exam?
  13. List of scholarships available for B.Tech 1st year student of WBUT?
  14. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course?
  15. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  16. Is there any scholarship available for BAMS 1st year candidate who has secured 93.6% in 10th and 94% in 2nd PUC?
  17. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Pattern of Andhra Pradesh Police Constable?
16th September 2015, 11:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for B.Tech 1st year candidate who has secured 95.7% in Intermediate?

To get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 95.7% marks from a recognised board, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

By satisfying the above mentioned conditions, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state official epass website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/. After successful submission of online application form, you must have to submit those documents in your college for getting scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?