7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for Pharma.D 2nd year student of Kerala?

Sir,
I am a Pharma.D 2nd year student in Kerala. I have got 67% in first year. Can I get any scholarship now? If yes, it will become great favour for me. Thank you in advance.

19th July 2023, 10:15 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Scholarships available for Pharma.D 2nd year student of Kerala?

A few scholarships that you may be eligible for:
  • Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the KSCSTE to students who are pursuing Pharma.D in Kerala. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.

• Kerala Pharmaceutical Council (KPC) Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the KPC to students who are pursuing Pharma.D in Kerala. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.

• Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the IPA to students who are pursuing Pharma.D in India. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.

• DST-SERB Women Scientist Scheme (WOS): This scholarship is offered by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) to women scientists who are pursuing Pharma.D in India. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To be eligible for these scholarships, you will typically need to meet the following criteria:
  • You must be a citizen of India.
  • You must be a student of a recognized pharmacy college in Kerala.
  • You must have a minimum of 60% in your first year of Pharma.D.
You can apply for these scholarships through the respective scholarship provider's website. The application process will vary from scholarship to scholarship, so it is important to check the specific requirements for each scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?