24th September 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan with cheapest Interest rates from any International Financial Institution to study Master's in Medical in Europe/US?

Hello,
I am a Medical student. I want to do my Master's from Europe or US. Can I get Education Loan from any International Financial Institution with cheapest Interest rate?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  2. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?
  3. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  4. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education? -- [New]
  5. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  7. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  8. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  10. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  13. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  15. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  17. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
19th July 2023, 10:05 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan with cheapest Interest rates from any International Financial Institution to study Master's in Medical in Europe/US?

Yes, you can get an education loan with cheapest interest rates from international financial institutions to study Master's in Medicine in Europe or the US. Here are a few institutions that offer education loans with low-interest rates:
  • World Bank: The World Bank offers education loans to students from developing countries who want to study abroad. The interest rate on World Bank education loans is typically around 5%.
  • Asian Development Bank: The Asian Development Bank offers education loans to students from developing countries who want to study abroad. The interest rate on Asian Development Bank education loans is typically around 6%.
  • Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan: The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan offers scholarships to students from Commonwealth countries who want to study abroad. The scholarship covers tuition fees and living expenses, and there is no interest charged on the scholarship.

• Chevening Scholarship: The Chevening Scholarship offers scholarships to students from developing countries who want to pursue a master's degree in the United Kingdom. The scholarship covers tuition fees and living expenses, and there is no interest charged on the scholarship.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

In addition to these institutions, there are also a number of private banks that offer education loans with low-interest rates. You can compare the interest rates offered by different banks before you apply for a loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?