19th December 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Steps involved to take loan from SBI for ICWAI course?

Please make me know whole steps to take loan for course ( ICWAI ) from
SBI and no other bank than SBI.

22nd December 2013, 09:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps involved to take loan from SBI for ICWAI course?

It is good to see you aspire for the ICWAI course. ICWAI has huge scope and India is in need of efficient ICWAI candidates for the boom of the business world. Almost every nationalized company needs ICWAI candidates and the various functionaries of the company lies in the hands of ICWAI candidates.

You can definitely take education loan from State Bank of India (SBI). However you need to follow certain steps and complete certain formalities to get your loan sanctioned. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to take loan from State Bank of India.

--> First of all, approach the bank nearby your locality where you have an account.
--> If you do not have an account, you need to create it.
--> Have a discussion with the branch manager regarding the loan.
--> The branch manager will tell you about all the documents to be furnished and the formalities to be completed.
--> If you take a loan less than 4.5 lakhs, no mortgage is required but above this mortgage will be required.
--> The interest rate of SBI is 1% lower compared to other banks hence you have to pay lesser interest as compared to other banks.
--> The interest is usually calculated as simple interest.
--> You need to furnish all the requisite documents to the bank as per the instructions of the branch manager like the recognition certificates of your institute, your provisional admission or counselling certificate,etc.
--> After that the bank will investigate the originality of the documents.
--> If everything is proper, it will ask you to sign some documents of loan and will sanction the loan.
24th January 2014, 03:55 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You are eligible for the education loan. The candidate should apply for the loan. Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans. Certificate courses from recognized affiliated institutes and evening courses certified by government in India are eligible for the loan. Courses like ICWAI equip students become well versed with the maintenance of accounts, preparation of Income Tax Return, Service Tax Return, Filling of Return under Companies Act, Filling of Returns under Income Tax, VAT, Service Tax, Central Excise Custom Act, Export & Import documentation.
15th May 2016, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam
I am kundan singh chundawat I Passed B. Com and M. Com From MDSU, Ajmer Presently I work with Ajmer Vidhyut vibrant Nigam Limited (A power distribution company of Rajasthan govt.) In the post of Juniour Accountant in Internal Audit Department . The company should arrange 10 % reservation in promotion for Company employee who have CA / ICWAI. Can I take education loan App. 2 to 4 lacs for ICWAI course in easy way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?