26th May 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission in good reputed colleges after scoring 85% in 12th exam in 5 subjects? What are the steps involved in centralised admission?

i want to ask that i have got 85% in 12th examination in 5 subjects including my optional informatic practices and 88.5% excluding it.
i want to knw that can i get admission in good reputed colleges?????? and what are the steps involved in centralised admission?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA after scoring 52% in 12th science
  2. Does IGNOU provide 12th course? Procedure for getting admission? -- [New]
  3. Will I get admission in any good DU college after scoring 78% in CBSE 12th board
  4. Can I get admission for MBA from reputed college after scoring 60.10 percentile
  5. After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?
  6. Can I get admission in good Law colleges after scoring 78% in 12th? Names of colleges where I can get admission?
  7. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  8. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  9. How to get admission in B.ed colleges in BSc Mathematics after scoring 67% in 12th exam?
  10. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 43% marks in 12th
  11. Eligibility to study Masters in Fine Arts through Distance Education for a graduate?
  12. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering? What are the jobs aspects?
  14. List of good colleges where I can get admission for BSc or B.Arch after scoring 64% in 12th and 67% in Physics?
  15. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Tech for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  16. Admission in M.Tech without GATE score in Reputed Colleges and Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get admission in reputed college after scoring 60-70 percentile in CAT exam?
  18. Can I get a medical seat in Karnataka?
19th August 2011, 04:22 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: Admission in good reputed colleges after scoring 85% in 12th exam in 5 subjects? What are the steps involved in centralised admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to ask that i have got 85% in 12th examination in 5 subjects including my optional informatic practices and 88.5% excluding it.
i want to knw that can i get admission in good reputed colleges?????? and what are the steps involved in centralised admission?????????

dear friend,
you will definitely get an admission in good and reputed collage as your result of 12th std is very good

the steps involved in centralized admission are that there will be some dates given by a particular collage,on that date all the students reaches that collage and line by line fills up one form according to their 12th result in respective subject.

there is also one more form which you have to fill on internet.

if you get admission in any collage then it will be displayed on net you will come to know.

then go to collage in which you got admission and pay the fees.

good luck friend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?