20th July 2012, 09:08 PM
Musib Shaikh

Can I get admission in mechanical degree after completing diploma with CPI of 5.5

Can i get an admission in degree mechanical after completing diploma as low CPI of 5.5 in Gov. college anywhere in Gujarat? and B. tech is better than degree? Should i go for B. tech.. if i can..?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in mechanical degree after completing diploma with CPI of 5.5
  2. Which college to select after completing diploma in Civil with 7.83 CPI for degree course?
  3. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get admission in B.E AMI? What's the fee structure? I've completed dioploma(Mechanical) with CPI 6.9
  5. How can I get a job after completing EC Engineering in Diploma with overall 8.8 CPI in GTU?
  6. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after scoring CPI of 7.55
  7. Is GATE exam required for PhD admission in IIT?
  8. Can I get admission in L.D college of engineering for degree course after scoring 7.5 CPI?
  9. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  10. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  11. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  12. How to take admission for degree after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 66.75%?
  13. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission? -- [New]
  15. Which are the government GTU based colleges offering D to D courses in EC in South Gujarat and Central Gujarat? Will I get admission in degree with average CPI of 8.0?
  16. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  17. How to get admission in Degree course in Gujarat Board after completing diploma Mechanical?
  18. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma?
23rd June 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in mechanical degree after completing diploma with CPI of 5.5

AFTER COMPLETING DIPLMA IN MECH.ENG. WITH CPI OF 7.5 CAN I DO B.E. IN MECH.ENG. IN GVERNMENT COLLEGE IN GUJRAT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?