23rd October 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I would like to know that what are the terms and conditions of collateral security which is eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  3. Is Collateral Security mandatory to apply for Bank Education Loan except SBI?
  4. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  6. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  9. Which Bank provide education loan upto Rs.4 Lakhs without collateral security?
  10. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  11. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  12. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  13. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  14. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  17. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  18. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
28th October 2015, 03:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?

To avail educational loan the candidate has to keep security.

The most important terms and conditions of security to apply for educational loan is as follows:

1. If the educational loan amount is below Rs.4 lacs, then the banks will not ask for security, Just it needs obligations of parents.

2. If the educational loan amount is in between Rs. 4 lacs to Rs.7.50 lacs then one must keep collateral security in the form of a third person guarantee.

3. For the educational loan amount Rs.7.50 lacs and above the person has to keep the tangible collateral security equal to 100% of the loan of amount.
28th October 2015, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?

To get Bank Education Loan of more than 7.5 lakh rupees, you need to submit Immovable property equal to bank loan amount as a collateral security. You need to have proper documents of collateral security which you are providing to bank. The collateral security can be house, property, etc. By submitting all required documents of collateral security, you can get education loan from the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?