22nd October 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Education Loan scheme of Credila for B.Tech course?

Hello Everyone,
I want to pursue B.Tech. I want to apply for Education Loan from Credila. Can you please tell me the scheme of Education Loan of Credila for B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum?
  2. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  3. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  4. Education loan scheme for ST students to pursue MBBS?
  5. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  6. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  7. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  9. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  10. Eligibility for CSIS scheme when already taken education loan from SBI bank and have an outstanding of Rs. 90,000? Benefits of CSIS scheme?
  11. Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?
  12. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  13. Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in a Private College?
  14. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  15. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  16. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
28th October 2015, 09:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education Loan scheme of Credila for B.Tech course?

To get Education loan for pursuing your B.Tech course from Credila, you must have to submit the below mentioned documents :-
1. Fully Completed Application Form
2. Photos
3. Residence Proof
4. Photo ID
5. Academic Documents
6. Proof of Admission
7. Bank Statements
8. Income Proof of Co-Applicant
9. Immovable Property Document
If all the documents submitted by you are found correct and verified by bank, your loan will be processed within 10-15 days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?