1st March 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Is there any exam after B.Tech which provides scholarship for higher studies?

Is any exam for M.Tech entrance after B.Tech including GATE which provides scholarship? Can you please give me the details about those exams and the details to follow to apply? Hope that I will get the answers from here soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
8th April 2018, 02:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exam after B.Tech which provides scholarship for higher studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is any exam for M.Tech entrance after B.Tech including GATE which provides scholarship? Can you please give me the details about those exams and the details to follow to apply? Hope that I will get the answers from here soon. Thanks!

Those candidates who have passed BTech, can apply for GATE to get scholarship for higher studies. Candidates can get scholarships based on the GATE score. Candidates can also appear for NET examination to get scholarships to pursue higher education. Apart from the above mentioned scholarships, candidates can apply for various other scholarships which are offered without examination. Various colleges/universities like SRM, VIT, etc. are also offering scholarships to students to pursue higher education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?