8th January 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?

I passed my 10th class with 87% and I want to get a scholarship to study higher studies from intermediate to computer science in diploma..so I want to know the exam details and exam dates and other details...Thanking you... Please answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  2. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  3. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks? -- [New]
  4. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  5. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  6. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  7. Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  9. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Is there any fee concession for OBC students?
  11. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  13. How can I get scholarship for further studies if I have got 93.10% marks in 10th?
  14. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th?
  15. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  16. Is diploma students eligible to apply for scholarship for further higher studies
  17. Best higher studies after completion of BBM course? Required percentage in BBM to join Higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which higher studies course I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Physics course?
13th January 2017, 03:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?

To get scholarship for pursuing higher studies after completion of your 10th standard with 87% aggregate marks from a recognised board, you have to apply for pre-matric scholarship provided by your respective state government. Candidates whose family annual income is less than 1 lakh rupees (2 lakh rupees for SC/ ST candidates) are eligible to get scholarship for pursuing higher studies. No examination is conducted for offering this scholarship and you need to apply for scholarship through online by visiting your respective state epass official website.
26th October 2022, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?

I have get 87.16 percentage in 10 how can i apply for scolership
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?