2nd November 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for doing studies in India if he or she is a Non-Indian?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Do do offer scholarships to non-Indian? Are the scholarships only for undergraduate or even for postgraduate? Can you please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible? Thanks!

KALUSA,Louis
Zambian

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying study scholarship in India?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher studies in India?
  3. Is there any scholarship available for doing studies in India if he or she is a Non-Indian? -- [New]
  4. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  5. Scholarships to study post graduation in India for Foreign students?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for scholarship for taking up Charted Accountant course?
  7. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  8. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  9. Which scholarship exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  10. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  11. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies?
  13. Can i get scholarship for higher studies being a BHMS doctor?
  14. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  15. Scholarship exams for admission in B.Tech program?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  18. Is it possible for me to get AICTE or any other scholarship for M.Pharm studies?
20th July 2023, 04:12 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for doing studies in India if he or she is a Non-Indian?

Yes, there are a number of scholarships available for non-Indians who want to study in India. These scholarships are offered by the Indian government, universities, and other organizations.
Some of the most popular scholarships for non-Indians include:
  • Chevening Scholarship: This scholarship is funded by the British government and is available to students from developing countries who want to study in the UK.

• Fulbright Scholarship: This scholarship is funded by the US government and is available to students from all over the world who want to study in the US.

• DAAD Scholarship: This scholarship is funded by the German government and is available to students from all over the world who want to study in Germany.

• Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Indian government and is available to students from developing countries who want to study in India.

• Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the JNU and is available to students from all over the world who want to study at JNU.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

These scholarships are available for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral studies. The eligibility criteria for these scholarships vary, so it is important to check the eligibility criteria for each scholarship before you apply.
To apply for these scholarships, you will need to submit an application form and provide the required documents. The application forms are usually available online or at the offices of the respective organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?