26th September 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

When will I be able to get the scholarship after completion of 12th standard?

When will I be able to get the scholarship after completion of 12th standard? Can you please guide me with the answer on the same? Can you please tell me what should be the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?
  2. How should I get the scholarship to join 12th standard?
  3. Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship?
  4. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 91% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for Rs.1000 per month for doing college after completion of 12th with 83% marks?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  8. Scholarship for B.Tech student who has secured 95% in 12th standard?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have scored 83.3% marks in 12th standard?
  11. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  12. Is there any scholarship available for commerce students?
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  15. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  16. How can I get scholarship if secured 80% in 12th standard?
  17. Is there any exam which I need to apply for getting scholarship after clearing 12th standard?
  18. Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?
2nd October 2015, 08:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I be able to get the scholarship after completion of 12th standard?

After completion of class 12 standard the meritorious candidate's will are eligible to avail scholarship.

The candidate's who has secured above 80% marks are eligible for Central sector scheme of scholarship which is offered by MHRD.

There are many other scholarships which are offered by private organizations like Foundation for excellence, Indian oil educational scholarship.
13th May 2019, 09:46 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will I be able to get the scholarship after completion of 12th standard?

it is basically given if you score a high percentage of marks in your 12th board exams but most of the times you mainly have to appear for a test to get its rewards. You earn a scholarship by meeting the certain standards which are set by a scholarship provider.

Remember when appearing for an exam you should be well-prepared because on basis of your results you earn the required scholarship. Focus on your studies particularly to achieve a higher qualification without much expenses incurred.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?