13th December 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available specially for B.Sc IT students? Documents required for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of B.Sc IT and I have no money to study further. Is there any scholarships available specially for B.Sc IT students? What are the documents required for it?

5th April 2018, 04:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available specially for B.Sc IT students? Documents required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of B.Sc IT and I have no money to study further. Is there any scholarships available specially for B.Sc IT students? What are the documents required for it?

There are various scholarships available for BSc IT students. Generally, scholarships are awarded to students based on merit and family income. Students have to apply for scholarships with necessary documents like mark sheets, identity proof, address proof, income proof of parents, proof of age, proof of admission, etc. Students can apply online for scholarships. List of scholarships available for BSc IT students is given below:

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?