3rd November 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to study in Australia except educational certificates?

I don’t know about the documents which I have to maintain while studying in Australia. I came to know that many universities takes admission to those students who has relevant documents apart from their education certificates. Kindly tell me about the documents which is needed mostly if I want to do MBA in Australia?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to study in Abroad except educational certificates?
  2. Documents required to study in Abroad other than educational certificates?
  3. Type of questions asked in interview of Central Intelligence Bureau?
  4. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged?
  5. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?
  7. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?
  8. Should I have to apply for Education Loan after getting admission in B.Tech?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study 3 years Bachelor's Degree course in Australia? Documents required to submit?
  10. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if pursuing final year of B.A.?
  12. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  13. What documents are required for caste validity certificate? -- [New]
  14. Is there any admission set for GNM Nursing?
  15. Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan if submitted admission fee of MBA course?
  17. What should I do to do Ph.D in Commerce after graduation? Procedure for the same?
  18. Conditions to fulfill to get domicile of UP? Can I fill the CPMT form? I was born in UP and presently living in Delhi
10th November 2016, 08:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to study in Australia except educational certificates?

Apart from academic certificates, you will need the following to study MBA in Australia-

- Valid entrance exam scores.
- Valid passport of India.
- Financial stability proof to sustain the expense of the course.
- You will also need to clear the visa interview to get the visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?