29th July 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for The Maulana Asad Madani Scholarship Programme being a girl candidate?

Hello sir, I am girl candidate and studying in 9th standard from Utter Pradesh Madarsa Board. Am I eligible to apply for The Maulana Asad Madani Scholarship Programme.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a minority girl apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Community Girls if, her father's income is 4 lakh? -- [New]
  2. How to get a scholarship after 10th being a general girl candidate? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Can I apply for The Santoor Scholarship program being a girl candidate?
  4. Eligibility to apply for SHE Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who got admission in IIT?
  5. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  6. Information regarding Scholarships for M.Sc candidates in Life Science courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  8. How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over?
  9. A mi eligible for MHRD Scholarship after scoring 423 in GATE? What should I do to apply for it?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if pursuing Graduation 3rd year being a single girl child?
  11. When CCRT Kathak Scholarship programme will be held?
  12. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  13. What is the procedure to get B.Ed scholarship for OBC candidates?
  14. Am I eligible to get any scholarship of Central Government while studying in M.Sc Earth Science being a girl candidate?
  15. Can a girl who is single child of her parents is eligible to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Girl Child? Documents required for it?
  16. How to do company secretary course after scoring 51% in graduation?
  17. Can I apply for scholarship to pursue CA programme if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  18. How can i get scholarship on the basis of 10th CGPA?
5th April 2018, 05:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for The Maulana Asad Madani Scholarship Programme being a girl candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am girl candidate and studying in 9th standard from Utter Pradesh Madarsa Board. Am I eligible to apply for The Maulana Asad Madani Scholarship Programme.

Girl students belonging to minority communities like Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible for Begum Hazrat Mahl National Scholarship for meritorious girl students. Students must be studying in Class 9th to 12th and should have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent in previous Class are eligible for the scholarship. Their parents’ annual income should be not more than Rs 2 Lakhs. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible for the scholarship. Students can apply online through Maulana Azad Education Foundation website given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?