30th March 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship given in Aakash institute based on 10th marks?

Sir/Mam, I have complete my class plus one and I am moving to class plus two I want to take admission in Aakash Institute for my preparation of JEE main and advanced I want to join one year course of Aakash Institute so I want to know that if any scholarship is offered to me on the basis of my class 10th result as I got 10 CGPA in my class 10th and got a1grades in all subject so I also I want to know that if I got the scholarship on the basis of my class 10th result if I give admission cum scholarship test of Akash both the scholarships will add up or not if I got scholarship in this test

9th April 2017, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship given in Aakash institute based on 10th marks?

Akash Institute conducts scholarship test to decide the concession given for coaching classes. There is no concession based on class 10th marks.

Hence, you can apply for Akash scholarship test, if you are interested in getting any such scholarship or concession in tuition fee. If you can crack any medical or engineering entrance exam, then you may even get full refund of fee.
26th June 2018, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I am ging in std 11 i want to join aakash
To get scholarship should i have to give acst or anthe xam ??

Anthe is conducted in october and november and i would have been already paid 1st installment
Can i get scholarship??
27th January 2020, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

I am pass out 12th board by 67% in bhihar board can i admission on akash institute
7th May 2020, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

why I have to choose Akash Institute for JEE? which branch in Hyderabad is best for JEE? what is the performance of this branch particularly
11th April 2022, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of ACST now I am in 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?