19th September 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship provided by government to do study abroad after 12th standard?

I want to go to abroad for study after 12 is there any scholarship provide by government ? If yes so what i do to get it? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the information to be given soon.

Thanks!

6th December 2017, 11:50 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship provided by government to do study abroad after 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to go to abroad for study after 12 is there any scholarship provide by government ? If yes so what i do to get it? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the information to be given soon.

Thanks!

Yes, there are some scholarships offered for students to study abroad after 12th standard by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). Scholarship details are mentioned in the MHRD website in the name of external scholarships. Various scholarships like Commonwealth Scholarship are offered to students for Masters and PhD courses. There are some scholarships like the China Scholarship Commission and Sri Lanka Presidential Scholarship offered for students to study undergraduate courses in China and Sri Lanka. Candidates can find the details in the MHRD website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?