31st August 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarship exams after 10th standard to study abroad?

Sir/Mam,

I passed 10th standard with full a1 from a cbse school in kerala.
is there any scholarship exam through which i can continue my studies abroad? Where and how to get the information about it? Can someone please give me the answer?

4th September 2015, 09:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarship exams after 10th standard to study abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I passed 10th standard with full a1 from a cbse school in kerala.
is there any scholarship exam through which i can continue my studies abroad? Where and how to get the information about it? Can someone please give me the answer?
If you want to study in Abroad with scholarship then you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?