10th May 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship provided for securing 80% marks in Engineering course?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing Master in engg in utkal university.. i have secured above 80% through out my carrier.. i am a fresher too. If there is any Scholarship scheme for me? Can you please let me know the complete information on the same? What we need to follow to get the scholarship?

16th May 2015, 01:15 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship provided for securing 80% marks in Engineering course?

If you have a very good score in the GATE Examination then you will be able to get the Scholarship from Utkal University.
All depends on how much you have scored in the GATE Examination.
If you are a GATE Qualified student then your University can give you the option of teaching B.Tech students and you will be even paid for this.
If you are teaching them although it is mainly in the Labs you will be able to revise your Knowledge and keep in touch with a lot of Subjects which you will not be studying while pursuing the course of Masters Degree.
So everything depends on your GATE score.
If you are not having a GATE Score then you will not be able to get the Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?