19th October 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any study scholarship or fee reduction for single eye persons?

Hi,

I am visualy blind in one eye . Do I get ant any fee reduction or scholarship for admission in Professional courses like CA,ICWAI,CS and PHD

Please assist me in this regard. Can you please let me know the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting for the quick response.

Thank You
Kishore

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship or concession in school fee being a single girl child of a single parent?
  2. Eligibility to study B.Sc(International Hospitality Management) in EHL, Switzerland? Eligibility to get fee reduction for Indian students?
  3. Is there any scholarship available to study B.A.LLB for a candidate who is single female child of her parents?
  4. Which is best scholarship to study B.Tech?
  5. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  6. Eligibility to get scholarship under CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl child?
  7. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  8. When will I get single child scholarship if applied 5 years back?
  9. How much scholarship will I get being a single child under Indra Gandhi Scholarship?
  10. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  11. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  12. How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is the any scholarship available for single girl child? What are the previsions for it? -- [New]
  14. How much scholarship will I get for my graduation studies from Indira Gandhi scholarship being single girl child in family?
  15. What is the process followed to get scholarship for single girl child?
  16. How CBSE board single girl child can get scholarship for doing UG course?
  17. List of government scholarship schemes for single girl child? How much amount I can get through Scholarship?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher studies in US?
24th February 2017, 03:18 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Is there any study scholarship or fee reduction for single eye persons?

Sad to hear this from you...There is a scholarship scheme from Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan)by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. You may go through it ones as it has different scholarship schemes available.
You may also check out scholarships given by -The Netraheen Vikas Manch and Help the Blind Foundation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?