13th December 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Which IIT college I can get if, got AIR 2481 in GATE (671 marks)? Which bank should I apply for an education loan?

Hello sir, I have got AIR 2481 in GATE and scored 671 marks. Please tell me which IIT college I can get to study M.Tech? Which bank should I apply for an education loan?

24th February 2017, 02:55 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which IIT college I can get if, got AIR 2481 in GATE (671 marks)? Which bank should I apply for an education loan?

First of all I congratulate you for clearing GATE exam. You have got an Ail India Rank of 2481 and want to get admission in IIT for studying the M.Tech course.

>>Yes, definitely you have a fair chance of getting admission in IIT. As you have to apply separately in each IIT for M.Tech course. Following are the list of IIT’s in which you can get admission:

>>IIT, Bombay

>>IIT, Delhi

>>IIT BHU, Varanasi

>>IIT, Madras

>>IIT, Patna

**You want to apply for education loan for your M.Tech course. You can take education loan from any nationalized bank as SBI, PNB, Central Bank of India, syndicate Bank etc after taking admission as you have to submit admission slip while applying for education loan.

**In my opinion, you have to apply CCMT counseling too as you can get good NIT’s with this score. If you want to know the last year cut off for different NIT’s then you can go through below attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CCMT ClosingScores_Round1.pdf(142.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT ClosingScores_Round2.pdf(104.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT ClosingScores_Round3.pdf(108.6 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?