14th July 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there educational loan given for IAS students without interest?

Is there educational loan given for IAS students without interest? If interest is there then how much it would be? Will it be possible to get it in a minimal rate? Can you please suggest me the banks and the procedure which I need to follow? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get educational loan interest subsidy?
  2. Is there any education loan for IAS students without interest?
  3. Whether interest gets cancelled if I took education loan years back?
  4. Educational loan for B.Pharmacy student to pursue M.Pharmacy? Can we buy management seats by loan?
  5. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  6. Is it possible to take educational loan for MCA distance mode course?
  7. How to get educational loan to do M.Tech course?
  8. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  9. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  10. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  11. Eduction loan to study M.Pharmacy for Open Category? Can management seat be bought through this loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  13. Are there scholarships for 90% scorer in 12th MP Board? Any authority provides interest free loan?
  14. Is it possible to apply for educational loan if I have arrears?
  15. What would be the various procedures followed to get educational loan? -- [New]
  16. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  17. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  18. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
16th July 2015, 12:07 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there educational loan given for IAS students without interest?

No, there is no such rule for IAS students . Bank rules are same for every one . The bank Interest is depends upon the bank which it is charged in the loan account that will be remain same for every one.

Yes, there is a scheme the interest will be charged after the completion of study . Not at the same time when the amount is given which is done in other case .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?