22nd May 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?

Friends
I need an Education Loan of Rs.25 Lacs for my MS course in UK. I have also received an unconditional offer letter from The University of Manchester. But my father is not that financially strong at this moment. Please advice, how can I get a low interest Educational Loan and complete my education?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  6. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  8. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  9. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  11. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  14. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  15. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  18. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000? -- [New]
26th May 2015, 07:15 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?

Education Loan has been designed to meet the expenses for higher studies in India or Abroad for the students who wants to continue their studies. Most of the banks were giving max of Rs. 20 lacs for the students who got admission in the University of aboard. So there is no chance to get loan of Rs. 25 lacs from any Bank. You will get max of 20 lacs only if you apply for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?