13th July 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How can i get a loan for completing my BCA course?

Hello sir,

I am in the final year of my BCA. I want to continue my studies and i need money for final year fees. Please tell me what to do. Please reply me to my mail id [email protected]
shwetha

13th July 2015, 09:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get a loan for completing my BCA course?

Procedure of getting education loan :-

- You need to approach any bank close to your permanent residence.
- Take the prospectus of your college and the performance track record of the current course which is BCA.
- Approach the branch manager, show him/her the documents and have a discussion concerning the education loan.
- Get to know all the details of the education loan.
- If satisfied with the discussion, able to comply with the terms and conditions of the bank, follow the instructions of the manager to apply for the loan.
16th July 2015, 01:38 PM
bambam04
Member+

Default Re: How can i get a loan for completing my BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,

I am in the final year of my BCA. I want to continue my studies and i need money for final year fees. Please tell me what to do. Please reply me to my mail id [email protected]
shwetha
You can get loan from any of the bank to continue your study, the basic documents required for loan to your study are given below:
1)amount of money required for study,if loan amount is less than 4.5 lakhs then no any security is required only parents signature any ID proof is required if loan amount is above 4.5 lakhs and below 10 lakhs security is required.
2)fee expenditure of course duration
3)merit certificate &
4)photocopy of counseling letter
5)PAN card
6)proof of residence
7)ADDHAR CARD or any ID proof
8)2or4 passport size photo
After the you are eligible to apply for loan in the nearest branch of any bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?