7th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Are there two types of Education Loan policies offered in Bank Of India? Details about it?

I would like to know about the details of Education Loan scheme of Bank Of India. I came to know that there are two Education Loan policies. Is it true? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  2. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  3. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  6. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  7. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
  8. Education loan for BAMS course?
  9. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Details of State Bank of India EMI scheme against Education Loan for study MBA?
  12. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  13. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  14. Details of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech course?
  15. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  16. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  17. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
9th October 2016, 12:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there two types of Education Loan policies offered in Bank Of India? Details about it?

Yes, there are two types of loan offered by Bank of India. They are -

1. BOI Star Education Loan
2. BOI Vidya Loan

The details of the two loan schemes have been enclosed in the attached documents. Kindly refer the below attachments and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx BOI Star Vidya Loan Scheme.docx(13.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: docx Education Loan.docx(18.2 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?