21st October 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Details of State Bank of India EMI scheme against Education Loan for study MBA?

Sir,
What is the EMI mode of Education Loan of State Bank of India if I want to do MBA by taking education loan from this bank? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  3. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  6. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  7. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?
  8. Why State Bank of India refused to sanction Education Loan to a candidate who want to study MBA in United World Study Centre?
  9. Can I get Education Loan from State Bank of India to study MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  10. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
  11. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  12. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  13. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  14. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  15. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  16. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  17. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
31st October 2015, 11:07 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details of State Bank of India EMI scheme against Education Loan for study MBA?

EMI Stands for Equal Monthly Installment. If you opt for the EMI Mode you need to start repaying for the Loan on the basis of EMI's 6 months after the completion of your Loan.
This is the what the EMI Mode of State Bank of India stands for in case of Educational Loan.
Since you want to pursue the course of MBA by taking an Educational Loan you must follow all the directives of SBI and once you follow everything your Loan will be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?