7th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Time taken to sanction an education loan in United Bank of India for BE course?

Hello everyone, I have a desire to study BE course. I am preparing for various BE entrance exams. I will do this BE course with the help of an education loan. So, can you tell me what time it will take to sanction an education loan by United Bank of India? Please tell me immediately.

10th September 2019, 04:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time taken to sanction an education loan in United Bank of India for BE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have a desire to study BE course. I am preparing for various BE entrance exams. I will do this BE course with the help of an education loan. So, can you tell me what time it will take to sanction an education loan by United Bank of India? Please tell me immediately.

Generally, banks sanction education loan to students within 15 days after submitting the application along with all the necessary documents and security. The aspirant can get an education loan to study BE course in United Bank of India within 10 to 15 working days. The aspirant can contact the United Bank of India manager in person for exact details on the same. United Bank of India website link is given Click Here
10th September 2019, 10:05 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Time taken to sanction an education loan in United Bank of India for BE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If your Education loan got approved then you can get a loan within 15 days from the date of applying. The amount will be directly credited to your Bank Account. Please, make sure about your Documents and bank details are correct. For more details, please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?