31st May 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Time taken by bank to sanction Bank Education Loan for BTech course?

Hello everyone, I have a desire to study BTech course. I am preparing for various BTech entrance exams. I will do this BTech course with the help of an Education Loan. So, can you tell me what time it will take to sanction an Education Loan by Banks? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  2. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  3. Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?
  4. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  5. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course?
  6. Bank will sanction education loan if my father has already taken home loan?
  7. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  8. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  9. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
  10. Which Bank sanction Education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit?
  11. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  12. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  13. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  14. Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan for donation at the time of admission in BTech course?
  16. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  17. Whether State Bank of Hyderabad sanction whole required amount under Education Loan policy?
  18. Does Bank offer an Education Loan only for those colleges which has good placement facility?
15th June 2018, 08:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time taken by bank to sanction Bank Education Loan for BTech course?

The time taken by bank to sanction education loan is nearly 10-15 working days. You have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Identity Proof, Address Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. After verifying your document and if they are found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
16th June 2018, 01:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time taken by bank to sanction Bank Education Loan for BTech course?

Most of the banks generally take 2-3 weeks time for sanctioning the education loan after submission of the required documents for processing your education loan. You should have secured admission in a recognised institute to be eligible to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?