28th June 2018, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

What would be the total expenses of BTech(IT) course?

Sir, I want to become an IT Engineer. So, I want to study BTech course after completing my 12th. I would like to know about the expenses of doing this course. Kindly let me know about the total expenses asap.

29th June 2018, 02:35 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the total expenses of BTech(IT) course?

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Information Technology is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in PCM stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

For getting admission into the course you need to attend entrance exams conducted by different states & universities like IIT JEE, AIEEE, EAMCET and etc., Based on your interest attend any one of the entrance exam and qualify in it so that you can get admission into different universities.

The fee structure will be different for different universities. It will vary around INR 30K - 70K per year in government colleges and in private colleges it will be around INR 50K - 4 Lakhs per year.
29th June 2018, 06:37 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The total expenditure will depend upon college in which you get admission to pursue Bachelor of Technology course.

For some government college, academic fee will be around Rs 30000 to Rs 50000 whereas for some other college, it may be over 1 lac.

You must visit the official website of college for exact fee structure of Bachelor of Technology course.
30th June 2018, 12:17 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

The total fee structure of B.Tech (IT) course is depend upon the college in which you want to get admission. But you will have to spend at least 12 Lakh for the entire course. This value may vary from college to college.
30th June 2018, 03:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Total fees of B.Tech IT (Information Technology) varies from college to college. If the college is government, then you may have to pay less fees but if the college is Private, then you will have to pay more fees.

B.Tech IT course is of 4 years duration in most of the colleges.

On an average, you will have to pay around 4 lakhs for this course i.e. 1 lakh per year.

In 1 year, there are two semesters. Every college has its own rules of paying course fees. Some will ask you course fees every semester while some colleges ask for course fees year wise.
30th June 2018, 08:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech is Bachelor in Technology and four year course. The course is offered by government and private colleges affiliated with AICTE.

The fee structure for the course varies with institute.

The fee structure for complete course in government college is around 1lakh it surpass the 8 lakhs in private colleges ( excluding hostel and other charges ).

So, visit official website of the college or institute for fee structure.
30th June 2018, 09:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The fee expense is not same for all the institutes it varies with type of institute ( government, private, government aided etc.)

For government colleges the fee structure is low as compared to the private colleges.

Tuition Fee varies in range from Rs 50,000- Rs 1.5 lakh per year.

So, for complete detail about the fee structure visit at the official website of institute.
30th June 2018, 09:41 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

There is no exact figure which I can give you for expenses of Bachelor of Technology in Information technology.

The fee varies from college to college.

It is Rs 30k to Rs 50k for government engineering college per semester. But for private engineering college, it may be more than one lac per year of Bachelor of technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?