10th February 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that scholarships are given only for the student whose graduation is completed in less than three years?

I have completed my b.sc(mathamatics) from barkatullah university,bhopal,now i am wanting to do B.E.from this university,and get scholarship,but it has come in my knowledge that i can not get scholarship from you,as it is given to that students whoes graduation has completed in less then three years. is it true?

18th March 2018, 03:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that scholarships are given only for the student whose graduation is completed in less than three years?

Scholarships are given to meritorious students, who belong to poor families. There are even scholarships specially for backward castes and minorities too.

Just make sure you fulfill the conditions as per the scholarship, for which you are applying. There are various scholarships available for various courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?